- Increasing reliability of product development
- Reduction of cycle times
- Accurate Requirements Management
- Improving quality and reliability of products
- Ensuring functional safety
- Increasing reliability of deliveries by suppliers
- Implementation of cost cutting and restructuring
- Implementation of service improvements
- Introduction of Scrum in the electronics development of a major automotive supplier.
- Improving the management of external contractors for an automobile manufacturer to complete development projects on time and with better quality.
- Accompanying a SPICE program at a car manufacturer to improve electronics development.
- Supporting numerous CMMI programs in the IT areas of several automobile manufacturers and suppliers to improve the development of IT systems in production and in the administration.
- Conducting CMMI and SPICE assessments in the automotive sector.