Our Lean Basics training focuses on the basic principles of lean. Come to this training and experience lean live.
In this 2-day course you will understand the underlying principles and you will experience what lean feels like. You will gain hands on experience in applying lean through simulations, examples, discussions and in short presentations.
This training is the ideal introduction for everyone who aims at applying lean in their organization.
The topics of the training
- Basics and principles of Lean
- Value from the customer point of view
- Waste and where to look for it
- The Value Stream and Value Stream Analysis
- Introduction to statistical methods
- One piece flow and the Pull Principle
- Kaizen and continuous improvement
- Overview on Lean methods
- Differences of Lean in production, development/engineering, administration and services
- Introduction to Kanban
- Outlook to Lean Management
- Outlook to organizational development with Lean
Training dates and location will be arranged individually with you. Contact us for an individual offer. We will be happy to support you.