The process is institutionalized as a managed process.
- GP 2.1 Establish an Organizational Policy
- Establish and maintain an organizational policy for planning and performing the process.
- GP 2.2 Plan the Process
- Establish and maintain the plan for performing the process.
- GP 2.3 Provide Resources
- Provide adequate resources for performing the process, developing the work products, and providing the services of the p…
- GP 2.4 Assign Responsibility
- Assign responsibility and authority for performing the process, developing the work products, and providing the services…
- GP 2.5 Train People
- Train the people performing or supporting the process as needed.
- GP 2.6 Control Work Products
- Place selected work products of the process under appropriate levels of control.
- GP 2.7 Identify and Involve Relevant Stakeholders
- Identify and involve the relevant stakeholders of the process as planned.
- GP 2.8 Monitor and Control the Process
- Monitor and control the process against the plan for performing the process and take appropriate corrective action.
- GP 2.9 Objectively Evaluate Adherence
- Objectively evaluate adherence of the process and selected work products against the process description, standards, and…
- GP 2.10 Review Status with Higher Level Management
- Review the activities, status, and results of the process with higher level management and resolve issues.