Measurement results, which address identified information needs and objectives, are provided.
The primary reason for doing measurement and analysis is to address identified information needs and objectives. Measurement results based on objective evidence can help to monitor performance, fulfill contractual obligations, make informed management and technical decisions, and enable corrective actions to be taken.
- MA.SP 2.1 Obtain Measurement Data
- Obtain specified measurement data.
- MA.SP 2.2 Analyze Measurement Data
- Analyze and interpret measurement data.
- MA.SP 2.3 Store Data and Results
- Manage and store measurement data, measurement specifications, and analysis results.
- MA.SP 2.4 Communicate Results
- Communicate results of measurement and analysis activities to all relevant stakeholders.