Take corrective action on identified issues.
Typical Work Products
- Corrective action plans
1. Determine and document the appropriate actions needed to address identified issues.
Refer to the Project Planning (PP) (CMMI-DEV) process area for more information about developing a project plan.
Examples of potential actions include the following:
- Modifying the statement of work
- Modifying requirements
- Revising estimates and plans
- Renegotiating commitments
- Adding resources
- Changing processes
- Revising project risks
2. Review and get agreement with relevant stakeholders on the actions to be taken.
3. Negotiate changes to internal and external commitments.