Commitments to the project plan are established and maintained.
To be effective, plans require commitment by those who are responsible for implementing and supporting the plan.
- PP.SP 3.1 Review Plans That Affect the Project
- Review all plans that affect the project to understand project commitments.
- PP.SP 3.2 Reconcile Work and Resource Levels
- Adjust the project plan to reconcile available and estimated resources.
- PP.SP 3.3 Obtain Plan Commitment
- Obtain commitment from relevant stakeholders responsible for performing and supporting plan execution.