Preparation for risk management is conducted.
Prepare for risk management by establishing and maintaining a strategy for identifying, analyzing, and mitigating risks. Typically, this strategy is documented in a risk management plan. The risk management strategy addresses specific actions and the management approach used to apply and control the risk management program. The strategy typically includes identifying sources of risk, the scheme used to categorize risks, and parameters used to evaluate, bound, and control risks for effective handling.
- RSKM.SP 1.1 Determine Risk Sources and Categories
- Determine risk sources and categories.
- RSKM.SP 1.2 Define Risk Parameters
- Define parameters used to analyze and categorize risks and to control the risk management effort.
- RSKM.SP 1.3 Establish a Risk Management Strategy
- Establish and maintain the strategy to be used for risk management.