Suppliers are selected using a formal evaluation.
Suppliers are selected according to approved acquirer selection policies and procedures.
Refer to the Decision Analysis and Resolution (DAR) (CMMI-DEV) process area for more information about analyzing possible decisions using a formal evaluation process that evaluates identified alternatives against established criteria.
- SSAD.SP 2.1 Evaluate Proposed Solutions
- Evaluate proposed solutions according to documented proposal evaluation criteria.
- SSAD.SP 2.2 Establish Negotiation Plans
- Establish and maintain negotiation plans to use in completing a supplier agreement.
- SSAD.SP 2.3 Select Suppliers
- Select suppliers based on an evaluation of their ability to meet specified requirements and established criteria.