Baselines of identified work products are established.
Specific practices to establish baselines are covered by this specific goal. The specific practices under the Track and Control Changes specific goal serve to maintain the baselines. The specific practices of the Establish Integrity specific goal document and audit the integrity of the baselines.
- CM.SP 1.1 Identify Configuration Items
- Identify configuration items, components, and related work products to be placed under configuration management.
- CM.SP 1.2 Establish a Configuration Management System
- Establish and maintain a configuration management and change management system for controlling work products.
- CM.SP 1.3 Create or Release Baselines
- Create or release baselines for internal use and for delivery to the customer.