Manage the involvement of relevant stakeholders in the project.
Stakeholder involvement is managed according to the project’s integrated plan and defined process.
Refer to the Project Planning (PP) (CMMI-DEV) process area for more information about planning stakeholder involvement and obtaining plan commitment.
Example Work Products
- Agendas and schedules for collaborative activities
- Recommendations for resolving relevant stakeholder issues
- Documented issues (e.g., issues with stakeholder requirements, product and product component requirements, product architecture, product design)
1. Coordinate with relevant stakeholders who should participate in project activities.
The relevant stakeholders should already be identified in the project plan.
2. Ensure work products that are produced to satisfy commitments meet the requirements of the recipients.
Refer to the Verification (VER) (CMMI-DEV) process area for more information about verifying selected work products.
The work products produced to satisfy commitments can be services.
This task typically includes the following:
- Reviewing, demonstrating, or testing, as appropriate, each work product produced by relevant stakeholders
- Reviewing, demonstrating, or testing, as appropriate, each work product produced by the project for other projects with representatives of the projects receiving the work product
- Resolving issues related to the acceptance of the work products
3. Develop recommendations and coordinate actions to resolve misunderstandings and problems with requirements.