Resolve issues with relevant stakeholders.
Examples of coordination issues include the following:
- Product and product component requirements and design defects
- Late critical dependencies and commitments
- Product level problems
- Unavailability of critical resources or staff
Example Work Products
- Relevant stakeholder coordination issues
- Status of relevant stakeholder coordination issues
- Identify and document issues.
- Communicate issues to the relevant stakeholders.
- Resolve issues with the relevant stakeholders.
- Escalate to the appropriate managers those issues not resolvable with the relevant stakeholders.
- Track the issues to closure.
- Communicate with the relevant stakeholders on the status and resolution of the issues.