Strengths, weaknesses, and improvement opportunities for the organization’s processes are identified periodically and as needed.
Strengths, weaknesses, and improvement opportunities can be determined relative to a process standard or model such as a CMMI model or ISO standard. Process improvements should be selected to address the organization’s needs.
Process improvement opportunities can arise as a result of changing business objectives, legal and regulatory requirements, and results of benchmarking studies.
- OPF.SP 1.1 Establish Organizational Process Needs
- Establish and maintain the description of process needs and objectives for the organization.
- OPF.SP 1.2 Appraise the Organization’s Processes
- Appraise the organization’s processes periodically and as needed to maintain an understanding of their strengths and wea…
- OPF.SP 1.3 Identify the Organization’s Process Improvements
- Identify improvements to the organization’s processes and process assets.