Implement process action plans.
Example Work Products
- Commitments among process action teams
- Status and results of implementing process action plans
- Plans for pilots
- Make process action plans readily available to relevant stakeholders.
- Negotiate and document commitments among process action teams and revise their process action plans as necessary.
- Track progress and commitments against process action plans.
- Conduct joint reviews with process action teams and relevant stakeholders to monitor the progress and results of process actions.
- Plan pilots needed to test selected process improvements.
- Review the activities and work products of process action teams.
- Identify, document, and track to closure issues encountered when implementing process action plans.
- Ensure that results of implementing process action plans satisfy the organization’s process improvement objectives.