Ensure that project plans and work products remain aligned with requirements.
This specific practice finds inconsistencies between requirements and project plans and work products and initiates corrective actions to resolve them.
Example Work Products
- Documentation of inconsistencies between requirements and project plans and work products, including sources and conditions
- Corrective actions
- Review project plans, activities, and work products for consistency with requirements and changes made to them.
- Identify the source of the inconsistency (if any).
- Identify any changes that should be made to plans and work products resulting from changes to the requirements baseline.
- Initiate any necessary corrective actions.