Preparations are made for service continuity.
Preparing for service continuity involves creating a plan, delivering training to execute the plan, and putting resources into place such as back up sites or systems.
Not all services must be resumed immediately following a disruption. The service continuity plan identifies those services that must be resumed and the priority sequence for recovery of those services.
In addition, training to execute the service continuity plan should be developed and delivered to those who may have to implement the plan.
- SCON.SP 2.1 Establish Service Continuity Plans
- Establish and maintain service continuity plans that enable the organization to resume performing essential functions.
- SCON.SP 2.2 Establish Service Continuity Training
- Establish and maintain training for service continuity.
- SCON.SP 2.3 Provide and Evaluate Service Continuity Training
- Provide and evaluate training in the execution of the service continuity plan.