The project is conducted using a defined process tailored from the organization’s set of standard processes.
The project’s defined process includes those processes from the organization’s set of standard processes that address all processes necessary to acquire, develop, maintain, or deliver the product.
The product related lifecycle processes, such as manufacturing and support processes, are developed concurrently with the product.
- IPM.SP 1.1 Establish the Project’s Defined Process
- Establish and maintain the project’s defined process from project startup through the life of the project.
- IPM.SP 1.2 Use Organizational Process Assets for Planning Project Activities
- Use organizational process assets and the measurement repository for estimating and planning project activities.
- IPM.SP 1.3 Establish the Projects Work Environment
- Establish and maintain the project’s work environment based on the organization’s work environment standards.
- IPM.SP 1.4 Integrate Plans
- Integrate the project plan and other plans that affect the project to describe the project’s defined process.
- IPM.SP 1.5 Manage the Project Using Integrated Plans
- Manage the project using the project plan, other plans that affect the project, and the project’s defined process.
- IPM.SP 1.6 Establish Teams
- Establish and maintain teams.
- IPM.SP 1.7 Contribute to Organizational Process Assets
- Contribute process related experiences to organizational process assets.