A training capability, which supports the roles in the organization, is established and maintained.
The organization identifies training required to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to perform enterprise activities. Once the needs are identified, a training program addressing those needs is developed.
- OT.SP 1.1 Establish Strategic Training Needs
- Establish and maintain strategic training needs of the organization.
- OT.SP 1.2 Determine Which Training Needs Are the Responsibility of the Organization
- Determine which training needs are the responsibility of the organization and which are left to the individual project o…
- OT.SP 1.3 Establish an Organizational Training Tactical Plan
- Establish and maintain an organizational training tactical plan.
- OT.SP 1.4 Establish a Training Capability
- Establish and maintain a training capability to address organizational training needs.