A work plan is established and maintained as the basis for managing the work.
A work plan is a formal, approved document used to manage and control the execution of the work. It is based on requirements and established estimates.
The work plan should consider all phases of the lifecycle. Work planning should ensure that all plans affecting the work are consistent with the overall work plan.
- PP.SP 2.1 Establish the Budget and Schedule
- Establish and maintain the project’s budget and schedule.
- PP.SP 2.2 Identify Risks
- Identify and analyze risks.
- PP.SP 2.3 Plan Data Management
- Plan for the management of data.
- PP.SP 2.4 Plan the Resources
- Plan for resources to perform the work
- PP.SP 2.5 Plan Needed Knowledge and Skills
- Plan for knowledge and skills needed to perform the work.
- PP.SP 2.6 Plan Stakeholder Involvement
- Plan the involvement of identified stakeholders.
- PP.SP 2.7 Establish the Work Plan
- Establish and maintain the overall work plan.