High performance teams that deliver regular value and exite customers form the basis for an Agile and Lean organization.
On the lowest level Agile & Lean is an approach for successful teamwork with contemporary and lean forms of cooperation.
The approach contains:
- Team Events, implement a PDIA cycle for a team (PDIA = Plan, Do, Inspect & Adapt, ie a continuous schedule, deliver, inspect and adjust cycles)
- The cadence of a team (Sprint)
- Team Artefacts, that support requirements management, planning and coordination
- Team Roles, that clarify requirements, support an efficient process and deliver a product or service
The patterns for Teams are baeed on the Scrum Guide. See http://qr.wibas.com/scrum
- Team Events
- The team events define a PDIA cycle for a team - a cycle to plan, develop, inspect and adjust (PDIA = Plan, Do, O-INSPEC…
- Team Artefacts
- Organization in a Digital Age use on team level 3 artefacts: Product Backlog Sprint Backlog and Increment and two "defin…
- Team Roles
- Organization in a Digital Age use self organizing and cross-functional Teams, to optimize flexibility and productivity. …