- Agile teams have a regular PDIA cycle. It is a timeboxed window we call Sprint. It includes a planning what to deliver, …
- Sprint Planning
- The Sprint Planning is usually divided into two steps. In Sprint Planning One the Product Owner presents and explains …
- Daily Scrum
- During a Sprint the Development team meets daily: the daily scrum. During the daily scrum the team stands before their …
- Sprint Review
- The Development team presents the results of the Sprint. It focusses on the Sprint Goal. The Product Owner accepts this …
- Sprint Retrospective
- Purpose of the Sprint Retrospective is to optimize the way of working.
- Product Backlog Refinement
- In the Product Backlog Refinement requirements are 'sharpened.