Root causes of selected outcomes are systematically addressed.
Projects operating according to a well-defined process systematically analyze where improvements are needed and implement process changes to address root causes of selected outcomes.
- CAR.SP 2.1 Implement Action Proposals
- Implement selected action proposals developed in causal analysis.
- CAR.SP 2.2 Evaluate the Effect of Implemented Actions
- Evaluate the effect of implemented actions on process performance.
- CAR.SP 2.3 Record Causal Analysis Data
- Record causal analysis and resolution data for use across projects and the organization.