Preparation for service delivery is conducted.
Preparing for service delivery involves developing a detailed approach for receiving and processing service requests and for delivering services specified in the service agreements. The approach includes identifying and integrating the required service delivery activities, ensuring that service systems are ready for service delivery in the appropriate service delivery environments, and ensuring that requisite consumables are on hand.
- SD.SP 2.1 Establish the Service Delivery Approach
- Establish and maintain the approach to be used for service delivery and service system operations.
- SD.SP 2.2 Prepare for Service System Operations
- Confirm the readiness of the service system to enable the delivery of services.
- SD.SP 2.3 Establish a Request Management System
- Establish and maintain a request management system for processing and tracking request information.