Services are delivered in accordance with service agreements.
Services are delivered continuously and in response to service requests in accordance with service agreements. This delivery is accomplished through operation of the service system, which is kept in operation or returned to operation as needed in spite of the occurrence of service incidents. The service system is also subject to varying needs for maintenance.
- SD.SP 3.1 Receive and Process Service Requests
- Receive and process service requests in accordance with service agreements.
- SD.SP 3.2 Operate the Service System
- Operate the service system to deliver services in accordance with service agreements.
- SD.SP 3.3 Maintain the Service System
- Maintain the service system to ensure the continuation of service delivery.