The work is conducted using a defined process tailored from the organization’s set of standard processes.
The defined process for the work includes those processes from the organization’s set of standard processes that address all processes necessary to acquire, develop, maintain, or deliver the product.
- IPM.SP 1.1 Establish the Defined Process
- Establish and maintain the defined process from startup and throughout the work.
- IPM.SP 1.2 Use Organizational Process Assets for Planning Work Activities
- Use organizational process assets and the measurement repository for estimating and planning work activities.
- IPM.SP 1.3 Establish the Work Environment
- Establish and maintain the work environment based on the organization’s work environment standards.
- IPM.SP 1.4 Integrate Plans
- Integrate the work plan and other plans that affect the work to describe the defined process for the work.
- IPM.SP 1.5 Manage the Work Using Integrated Plans
- Manage the work using the work plan, other plans that affect the work, and the defined process for the work.
- IPM.SP 1.6 Establish Teams
- Establish and maintain teams.
- IPM.SP 1.7 Contribute to Organizational Process Assets
- Contribute process related experiences to organizational process assets.