Measurable improvements to the organization’s processes and technologies are deployed and evaluated using statistical and other quantitative techniques.
Once improvements are selected for deployment, a plan for deployment is created and executed. The deployment of improvements is managed and the effects of the improvements are measured and evaluated as to how well they contribute to meeting quality and process performance objectives.
- OPM.SP 3.1 Plan the Deployment
- Establish and maintain plans for deploying selected improvements.
- OPM.SP 3.2 Manage the Deployment
- Manage the deployment of selected improvements.
- OPM.SP 3.3 Evaluate Improvement Effects
- Evaluate the effects of deployed improvements on quality and process performance using statistical and other quantitativ…