Leading Safe™: Certified Scaled Agilist
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
Upcoming training dates
wibas trainers are SAFe™ Program Consultants (SPC) certified by the Scaled Agile Academy.
Executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in the larger software enterprise.
This course is a requirement for those seeking certification as a Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA).
- Intro to SAFe Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework™
- Lean Thinking
An overview of Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow
- Scaling Agile
Application of Agile development in the enterprise context. Business Benefits.
- Agile Release Train
Identification, implementation and execution of Agile Release Trains — long-lived programs whereby teams-of-agile-teams optimize quality and velocity delivery for the enterprises larger value streams
- Agile Portfolio Management
Agile transformational patterns for Strategy and Investment Funding, Program Management, and Governance
- Scaling Leadership
Scaling Enterprise Lean and Agile leadership
The Team Level of SAFe is based on Scrum. The pace of the course is high, so familiarity with Scrum principles, roles and techniques is highly recommended.
Good entry courses include:
or other equivalent knowledge regarding Scrum.
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources
- Gain the insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context
After completing this course and passing the test, you become a Certified SAFe Agilist (SA).
Director wibas Nederland
+31 40 248 98 22