Working student in the service team (m/f/d)
Kill two birds with one stone? A job in our service team will really get you ahead if you want to work in a new work consultancy while you're still studying – and finance your student life at the same time.
Click on one of the buttons and let's get talking!
Wer sind wir?
Unser Serviceteam besteht aus 8 Studierenden verschiedener Fachrichtungen. Wir arbeiten nach agilen Methoden und sind dabei komplett selbstorganisiert. Das heißt wir treffen Absprachen, gestalten Arbeitsprozesse und reflektieren diese zusammen.
What are the tasks ahead?
Zu unseren Verantwortungsbereichen gehören unter anderem:
· Vor- und Nachbereitung unserer Workshops und Schulungen (nicht die Durchführung)
· Absprachen mit unseren Kund:innen und Trainer:innen per Mail und auch am Telefon
· Verwaltung unserer Webshop-Bestellungen im kleinen Rahmen
· Mitarbeit und Gestaltung von internen Prozessoptimierungen
· Betreuung von Teilnehmenden bei Trainings im Büro (Empfang, Pausen)
What do we expect?
First and foremost, we expect good manners and a friendly, confident demeanor. You are reliable and used to working independently and flexibly.
Concrete requirements are:
- You are still enrolled as a student:in for at least 4 semesters
- You are interested in a longer term job
- You are fluent in written and spoken German (and have a good command of English)
- You are open, communicative and team-oriented
- You work carefully, independently and are willing to take responsibility
- You have at least 14 hours per week to work
· Du kannst regelmäßig in unser Büro nach Darmstadt kommen
As our team structure relies on reliability, close communication and a trusting working relationship, we are primarily looking for someone whose appearance and commitment make them a good fit for wibas. The human component is therefore more important to us than your previous qualifications and achievements.
What do we offer?
In our team, which is made up of students from a wide range of disciplines, you will have a regular job that can be easily combined with your lectures. In accordance with our corporate culture, we see you as an integrated and important member not only of the student team, but of the entire wibas team.
Therefore you will find with us
- a colorful team of students from different disciplines
- personal mentoring support by a team member
- a regular and longer-term job
- Flexible work hours that are customizable to your semester
- Team responsibility over self-organized work areas
- Room for own ideas and continuous training
- a pleasant working atmosphere in a communicative, lively team
- a fair salary that helps you finance your studies
You will also attend a course at the Barista Accademia Frankfurt so that you can expertly provide our guests with the best espresso in Darmstadt during the training sessions.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then apply with a current resume and cover letter to us!