SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK
SAFe 6.0 for Teams Training (SP)
Is your organization introducing SAFe® and wants to start an initial PI planning? Do you want to prepare the teams of an ART together? Or you simply want to enable a larger group of people to work in a SAFe environment? Then this in-house training is right for your teams. In a workshop format, we get started with your teams.
- 2 days (remote 3 days)
- At the desired date, at the desired location or remotely
- German or English
Jana David will be happy to help you.
Understanding Agile Release Trains in SAFe for Teams Training
In this training, you will develop all the skills needed to be a high-performing team member of a Agile Release Trains (ART) and collaborate effectively with other teams. In two days, you will gain an in-depth understanding of ART and learn what you can do to enhance your role with Scrum, Kanban and XP. You will learn how to write stories, break down features, prepare and execute iterations and planning intervals. You will also learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the ART, and what it takes to continuously improve the ART.
Competencies that the SAFe for Teams training teaches you
Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your organization.
Understand the team and its role in the Agile Release Train.
Understand other teams in the ART, their roles, and the interdependencies between teams.
Plan and execute iterations and present the value created
Plan and execute Planning Intervals (PI)
Integrate and collaborate with other teams in the ART
Build an agile team
Experience-based, interactive training with simulations and flipcharts, no slides
Scaled Agile, Inc. accredited trainers explaining real applicable SAFe not an interpretation.
Dedicated training rooms in the wibas training center with innovative equipment, no hotels
Material for the SAFe for Teams Training
As a participant, you will receive a participant bag (face-to-face) or a participant box (remote) with the following materials:
- SAFe for Teams 6.0 Workbook,
- the book organization in a digital age,
- an agility compact for quick reference.
After the SAFe for Teams training, you will be in an even better position to put theory into practice.
Full-Service to SAFe for Teams Training
The following services are included in the training:
- Registration for the SAFe Practitioner (SP) exam at Scaled Agile, Inc.
- One-year membership in Scaled Agile, Inc.
- One-year access to SAFe Studio: This provides free materials, videos and tools that support setting up Agile release trains and applying SAFe in practice.
- Photo log of the contents after the training
- Possibility to network with other training participants on the mywibas platform
Varied mix of theory and practice
Like all our agile trainings, this one is interactive. In addition to the official SAFe® slides and exercises, we additionally convey the knowledge using meaningful flipcharts. The wibas trainers are certified SAFe® Practice Consultants (SPC) of Scaled Agile, Inc. For more details about this training, please visit the official SAFe® Website.
SAFe for Teams remote or in presence
We offer our in-house events in two variants: On-site at your company or remote. Both forms are interactive live trainings with the usual wibas flair. You decide which format you prefer.
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about SAFe for Teams training
What requirements should I meet for this training?
Anyone can participate in this training - regardless of how experienced you are. However, if you want to take the SAFe® 6.0 Practitioner (SP) certification exam, you should meet the following prerequisites:
- Familiarity with agile concepts and principles
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and XP
- Basic knowledge of software and hardware development processes.
Is there an exam?
- This is an official training licensed by Scaled Agile Inc.
- All participants can take the SAFe 6.0 Practitioner (SP) exam at Scaled Agile Inc. after the training
- This training prepares you optimally for the exam
Will I receive a certificate?
If you pass the exam, you will receive the SAFe 6.0 Practitioner (SP) certification.
Your expert for wibas trainings:
Otto Hesse St. 19B
+49 6151 503349-0