We support your change with Change Management
Our change management experts plan and orchestrate change to successfully and sustainably implement the desired change, minimize risks and reduce resistance to change. Our goal is to foster a corporate culture that is flexible, adaptive and open to change to maximize your business success.
Call Stephanie Lohß.
"We support you in making your organization's change process agile and sustainable."
Change Management: Definition
Change management is a systematic approach to introducing and implementing change in an effective and smooth way within an organization. This systematic process helps manage the impact of new business processes, changes in organizational structure, or cultural shifts within an organization. It involves structured processes and activities carried out at an organizational, team, or individual level to facilitate the transition from a current state to a desired future state.
In a business context, change management can be used for a variety of changes, including organizational restructuring, implementation of new technologies, process improvements, changes in corporate culture, strategy shifts, and more.
The main objective of change management is to introduce change in a way that minimizes negative impacts on employees and the business, reduces resistance to change, and increases employee acceptance and engagement. Effective involvement, communication, training and support can motivate employees to support the change and integrate it effectively and profitably into their daily work.
Change Management Process
A classic change management process usually follows a structured and step-by-step approach to ensure that change is implemented successfully and efficiently in your organization. The exact process may vary, depending on your organization's specific situation and goals. The general classic elements of a change management process are:
- Needs analysis: Within the needs analysis, the need for change is identified. It can be internal or external factors that require change. A thorough analysis helps to understand and clearly define the reasons for change.
- Planning the Change: After identifying the need for the change, the next step is planning. This involves developing a strategy and plan to guide the change. The plan should include clear goals, timelines, and the resources needed.
- Communication: The change plans must be clearly communicated to all affected parties. This should include information about why the change is necessary, how it will be implemented, and what impact it will have on the various stakeholders.
- Change Implementation: This step involves the actual implementation of the change. It is important to follow the plan step by step to ensure that the change is implemented effectively. During this process, it is important to monitor progress and make adjustments as necessary.
- Support and training: To increase acceptance of the change and reduce resistance to it, it usually makes sense to offer support and training for employees. This can take the form of training, workshops or individual support.
- Evaluation and review: After the change has been implemented, it is important to evaluate its effectiveness. This can be done by collecting feedback, conducting assessments, and analyzing data. This step helps to understand whether the change has achieved the desired results and where improvements can be made.
Change Management Consulting
As experts in organizational development, we have years of change management experience and specialize in assisting companies of all sizes with their change process. Whether it is a complete restructuring, an adjustment of your business processes, or a change in corporate culture, we are here to assist you with our change management consulting services.
In doing so, our expertise goes beyond pure change management consulting. We work closely with you to understand the specific needs and challenges of your organization. Within the change process, we develop individual change management strategies specifically tailored to your organization and support you in their implementation. We train your employees to understand and accept change, and provide tools and resources to help you effectively manage the change process.
The goal of our change management consulting is to guide you through change and foster a culture of adaptability in your organization. In doing so, we take care to maximize the acceptance and effectiveness of change in the organization while minimizing potential resistance.
Visit the page Change Management Consulting to learn more about our offer.