Leading SAFe (SA)
This is an abstract.
Are you using Scrum successfully in your team? Are you facing the challenge of scaling agility? Then this training is just right for you.
The next trainings:
Understand and apply SAFe
In this two- or three-day (remote) training, you will learn to lead a Lean-Agile organization. You will apply the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) and its underlying principles from Lean, Systems Thinking, Agile Development, Product Development Flow and DevOps and thereby understand how it works.
Competencies that the training will provide you with
Start and lead SAFe® transformation along the SAFe® Implementation Roadmap.
Become a pioneer and leader for lean thinking
Understand and apply values and principles of a Lean-Agile mindset.
Identify customer needs with design thinking
Set up high-performance teams and programs
Support PI plannings and agile events associated with successful program execution.
Introduce Lean Portfolio Management
Coordinate multiple Agile release trains and suppliers with one solution train
Varied mix of theory and practice
Like all our agile trainings, this one is interactive. In addition to the official SAFe® slides and exercises, we additionally convey the knowledge using meaningful flipcharts. The wibas trainers are certified SAFe® Program Consultants (SPC) of Scaled Agile, Inc. For more details about this training, please visit the official SAFe® Website.
Remote or presence – the choice is yours.
We offer our events in two formats: Presence at the wibas training center or remotely. Both forms are interactive live trainings with the usual wibas flair. Whether the training of your choice takes place in presence or remote, you can see next to the respective date. If you book the training as an in-house variant, you decide which format you prefer – of course depending on the current Corona regulations.
Who is this training for?The training is aimed at executives, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Requirements, Release and Test Managers, Coaches and Project Managers who want to organize multiple teams in an agile way.
Answers to the most frequently asked questions
What does "early bird" mean?
The early bird price applies to registration up to four weeks before the start of the training. The prices are subject to change. All prices plus statutory value-added tax. Accommodation costs are not included.
What cancellation fees are due if I have to cancel?
A cancellation fee of EUR 100 plus VAT is due for cancellations up to 15 calendar days before the start of the training. For registered participants whose cancellation occurs after the invoice has been sent, as well as for no-shows, a payment obligation for the entire training fee applies. If a participant cannot attend a training, their organization may have another person attend in place of the enrollees until the morning of the course start date. wibas will decide whether a training will take place no later than 15 days prior to the start date. wibas may cancel training if fewer than eight participants are enrolled at that time.
What requirements should I meet?
What training materials do I receive?
- the official workbook (English) to become a SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) by Scaled Agile Inc.
- participant bag with materials from wibas a.o. book Organization in a Digital Age by Malte Foegen
- access to free licensed materials, videos and tools, content and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
Is there an exam? How does it work and what do I have to consider?
- Exam name: SAFe® 5 Agilist Exam
- exam format: multiple-choice
- exam implementation: web-based, without tools/reference books and external support at a fixed implementation time Access: through the community platform
- duration: 90 minutes time
- number of questions: 45
- minimum score to pass: 34 out of 45
- Exam Cost: First attempt is free if you take the exam within 30 days of training.
- Retake Policy: You can take the second attempt immediately after the first. You must wait ten days for the third attempt and 30 days for the fourth. Each repetition costs 50 USD. For questions about the repetition please contact email@example.com.
Will I receive a certificate?
After this training you can take an exam. If you pass it, you will receive a SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certificate and a one-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform.
Is there catering?
The service at our open courses includes a cappuccino bar and catering with drinks and small snacks. At noon we invite you to a snack.