SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM)
This is an abstract.
Is your organization implementing SAFe®? Have you been a Scrum Master for a while and want to improve your Scrum Master skills for scaling with SAFe®? Then this in-house training is right for you.
Scrum Master Training now
2 days (remote 3 days)At the desired date, on location or remote
German, English or Dutch,
Jana David will be happy to help you.
Successfully introduce SAFe® and promote cross-team exchange
This two-day course (remote 3 days) prepares you as a Scrum Master for your leadership role in driving agile teams, programs, and business success in a SAFe® implementation. You will learn how to foster cross-team interactions that support and continuously improve program execution. The training extends the Scrum model with
An introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices.
the use of Kanban to promote the flow of value
Supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in larger program and enterprise contexts.
You will also learn practical tools and methods to build high performing teams and address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the organization.
Competencies that the training will provide you with
The training makes you fit for your role as SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master. After this course you will be able to
Apply SAFe® principles to facilitation and coaching in a multi-team environment.
Build high-performing teams and drive relentless improvements at scale
Address Agile and Scrum Anti-Patterns
The application of engineering practices, DevOps and agile architecture support Kanban.
Apply Kanban and eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize the value stream and improve the work of the team
Support program planning and the generation and delivery of value streams in end-to-end systems
Support learning through participation in communities of practice and innovation cycles
Improve performance in the program with Inspect and Adapt
Varied mix of theory and practice
Like all our agile trainings, this one is interactive. In addition to the official SAFe® slides and exercises, we additionally convey the knowledge using meaningful flipcharts. The wibas trainers are certified SAFe® Program Consultants (SPC) of Scaled Agile, Inc. For more details about this training, please visit the official SAFe® website.
Remote or presence – the choice is yours.
We offer our in-house events in two variants: On-site at your company or remote. Both forms are interactive live trainings with the usual wibas flair. You decide which format you prefer – depending on the current Corona regulations, of course.
Who is this training for?
The training is aimed at:
Team leaders, project managers, and others who take on the role of Agile team facilitator in a SAFe® or Enterprise Agile context.
Engineering and development leaders responsible for agile execution and coaching teams, including Teams of Teams Agile coaches
Agile Program Manager
Future SAFe® Release Train Engineers (RTE).
Answers to the most frequently asked questions
What requirements should I meet?
Anyone can participate in this training – regardless of how experienced you are. However, if you want to take the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam, you should have one or more of the following certifications:
- SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
What training materials will I receive?
- the official workbook (English) for the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) of Scaled Agile Inc.
- participant bag with materials from wibas a.o. book Organization in a Digital Age by Malte Foegen
- access to free licensed materials, videos and tools, content and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
Is there an exam? How does it work and what do I have to consider?
- exam name: SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master exam
- Exam format: multiple-choice
- exam implementation: web-based, without tools/reference books and external support at a fixed implementation time
- Access: through the community platform
- duration: 120 minutes
- language: English
- number of questions: 60 minimum score to pass: 42 out of 60
- Exam Cost: First attempt is free if you take the exam within 30 days of training.
- Retake Policy: You can take the second attempt immediately after the first. You must wait ten days for the third attempt and 30 days for the fourth. Each repetition costs 50 USD. For questions about the repetition please contact email@example.com.
Will I receive a certificate?
If you pass the exam, you will receive the certificate "SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM)". You will also receive:
- SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master digital badge to promote your achievement online
- One-year certified membership as a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master, which includes access to the - SASM Community of Practice
- SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master branding kit with SSM certification mark
- SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master certification guide with SASM certification mark
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified experts on your SAFe® journey
Your expert for wibas trainings:
Otto Hesse St. 19B
+49 6151 503349-0