SAFe Agile Product Management (APM)
This is an abstract.
Is your organization starting a Lean-Agile transformation based on the Scaled Agile Framework? As a Business Owner, Product Manager or Product Owner, do you want to work out the vision, strategy and roadmap for your Agile Release Trains (ART's) using Design Thinking methods? Then this training is right for you.
The next trainings:
Develop successful products with agile techniques
This training on "Agile Product Management" uses Design Thinking to develop innovative solutions with proven SAFe® patterns and to implement these visions. You will learn what mindset, skills and tools it takes to develop successful products using agile techniques – from idea to market launch. You will learn how continuous research drives innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap for entering new markets. In addition, the training shows you how to accelerate the product lifecycle. This gives you rapid feedback that enables you to quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight your customers – all while aligning with your company's strategy, portfolio and evolving architecture.
Competencies that the training will provide you with
Use design thinking methods to achieve desirable, workable, and sustainable results
Explore market needs, market segmentation, market size, and competitive landscape
Shape value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
drive the design with empathy
Apply product strategy and product vision
Develop and refine roadmaps
Implement and deliver value with SAFe
Explore innovation in the value stream
Varied mix of theory and practice
Like all our agile trainings, this one is interactive. In addition to the official SAFe® slides and exercises, we additionally convey the knowledge using meaningful flipcharts. The wibas trainers are certified SAFe® Program Consultants (SPC) of Scaled Agile, Inc. For more details about this training, please visit the official SAFe® Website.
Remote or presence - the choice is yours.
We offer our events in two formats: Presence at the wibas training center or remotely. Both forms are interactive live trainings with the usual wibas flair. Whether the training of your choice takes place in presence or remote, you can see next to the respective date. If you book the training as an in-house variant, you decide which format you prefer – of course depending on the current Corona regulations.
Who is this training for?
The training is aimed at
Product Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Product Owner
Head of department in product management, business owner, business analyst
Product owners working with product management, architects, subject matter experts, sales management
Answers to the most important questions
What does "early bird" mean?
The early bird price applies to registration up to four weeks before the start of the training. The prices are subject to change. All prices plus statutory value-added tax. Accommodation costs are not included.
What cancellation fees are due if I have to cancel?
A cancellation fee of EUR 100 plus VAT is due for cancellations up to 15 calendar days before the start of the training. For registered participants whose cancellation occurs after the invoice has been sent, as well as for no-shows, a payment obligation for the entire training fee applies. If a participant cannot attend a training, their organization may have another person attend in place of the enrollees until the morning of the course start date. wibas will decide whether a training will take place no later than 15 days before the start date. wibas may cancel training if fewer than eight participants are enrolled at that time.
Which training materials do I receive?
- the official workbook (English) for the SAFe® 5 Agile Product Manager (APM) of Scaled Agile Inc.
- Planning Poker
- participant bag with materials from wibas et al. Book Organization in a Digital Era by Malte Foegen
- Access to free licensed materials, videos and tools that support an introduction to Agile Product Management
- Inclusion in the APM Directory (optional)
- Access to the private APM Community
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agile Product Management exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform.
Is there an exam? How does it work and what is there to consider?
- Exam name: SAFe® 5 Agile Product Manager Exam
- Exam format: multiple-choice
- exam implementation: web-based (simple browser); no aids/reference books allowed; no external support; fixed execution time
- access: through the community platform; after completion of the SAFe®5 Agile Product Management training course
- duration: from the start time, candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam - Number of questions: 60
- minimum score to pass: 45 out of 60
Exam cost: first attempt free of charge within 30 days from course completion date Retake policy: second attempt to the exam (i.e. first retake) may be taken immediately after the first attempt. For the third attempt, one must wait 10 days; for the fourth attempt, one must wait 30 days. Each retake costs 50 USD.
What are the prerequisites I should meet?
As a participant of this training, you should be familiar with agile principles and practices and have already attended at least one SAFe® course. A background in product or solution management is recommended. Attendees with experience as a product manager, product marketing manager, product owner, business owner, or with bringing products to market will benefit from this course.
How does the exam work? What is there to consider?
- Exam name: SAFe® 5 Agile Product Manager Exam
- exam format: multiple-choice
- exam implementation: web-based (simple browser); no aids/reference books allowed; no external support; fixed completion time
- access: provided by the community platform; after completion of the SAFe®5 Agile Product Management training course
- duration: from the start time, candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam
- number of questions: 60
- Minimum score to pass: 45 out of 60
- Exam cost: first attempt is free if you take the exam within 30 days of training.
- Retake Policy: You can take the second attempt immediately after the first. You must wait ten days for the third attempt and 30 days for the fourth. Each repetition costs 50 USD. For questions about the repetition please contact email@example.com.
Will I receive a certificate?
After this training you can take an exam. If you pass it, you will receive a SAFe® 5 Agile Product Manager certificate and a one-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform.
Is there catering?
The service at our open courses includes a cappuccino bar and catering with drinks and small snacks. At noon we invite you to a snack.
Your expert for wibas trainings:
Otto Hesse St. 19B
+49 6151 503349-0