SAFe for Architects (ARCH)
This is an abstract.
Are you an architect responsible for architectures in an agile scaled environment? Then this in-house training is ideally suited for you.
3 days (remote 4 days)
At your desired date, on location or remote
German, English or Dutch,
Jana David will be happy to help you.
Designing Lean-Agile companies as architects with SAFe®.
The SAFe® for Architects training prepares system, solution, and enterprise architects to collaboratively develop architecture solutions as effective leaders and change agents. In three days (remote 4 days), you will become familiar with the roles, responsibilities, and mindsets of agile architects. You will learn how to align architecture with business value, promote continuous flow to large systems-of-systems, while supporting the execution of SAFe® programs.
Competencies that the training will provide you with
Design architecture based on SAFe® principles
Align architecture with business value
Develop and communicate architectural visions and intentions
Architectural Runway plan to ensure delivery success
Ensure continuous value creation and release on demand through appropriate architecture
Lead and coach architects and team members in the planning and execution of Program Increments.
Support and design a SAFe® Lean-Agile transformation
Varied mix of theory and practice
Like all our agile trainings, this one is interactive. In addition to the official SAFe® slides and exercises, we additionally convey the knowledge using meaningful flipcharts. The wibas trainers are certified SAFe® Program Consultants (SPC) of Scaled Agile, Inc. For more details about this training, please visit the official SAFe® Website.
Remote or presence – the choice is yours.
We offer our in-house events in two variants: On-site at your company or remote. Both forms are interactive live trainings with the usual wibas flair. You decide which format you prefer – depending on the current Corona regulations, of course.
Who is this training for?
This course is designed for senior technical staff who want to understand the role of system, solution, and enterprise architects in Lean-Agile organizations. The course is also suitable for individuals who want a deeper insight into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects can engage in a Lean-Agile enterprise.
System, Solution and Enterprise Architects
Architects supporting technical disciplines
Experienced software developers
Technical manager with architectural responsibility
Product managers working with architects
Answers to the most frequently asked questions
What are the prerequisites I should meet?
Participants of this training should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and have attended at least one SAFe® training.
What training materials do I receive?
- the official workbook (English) for SAFe® 5 for Architects (ARCH) by Scaled Agile Inc.
- participant bag with materials from wibas et al. book Organization in a Digital Age by Malte Foegen
- access to free licensed materials, videos and tools, content and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- access to SAFe® Collaborate, an online visual workspace
Is there an exam? How does it work and what do I have to consider?
- Exam name: SAFe® 5 Architect Exam
- Exam format: multiple-choice - Exam implementation: web-based, without any tools/reference books and outside support at a fixed implementation time
- Access: through the community platform
- duration: 120 minutes
- number of questions: 60
- minimum score to pass: 45 out of 60
- Language: English
- Exam Cost: The first exam attempt is free if you take the exam within 30 days of the training.
- Retake Policy: You can take the second attempt immediately after the first. You must wait ten days for the third attempt and 30 days for the fourth. Each repetition costs 50 USD. For questions about the repetition please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will I receive a certificate?
If you pass the exam, you will receive the SAFe® 5 Architect certificate. In addition, you will receive:
- Digital SAFe® 5 Architect badge that you can use to promote your achievement online - One-year SAFe® 5 Architect membership, which includes access to the ARCH Community of Practice
- Access to a variety of learning resources
Certifications expire after one year from the date the certification was earned. The renewal fee is $295 USD.
Your expert for wibas trainings:
Otto Hesse St. 19B
+49 6151 03349-0