SAFe® Agile Product Management (APM)
Is your organization starting a Lean Agile transformation based on the Scaled Agile Framework SAFe® 5.0? As a Business Owner, Product Manager or Product Owner, you intend to define the vision, strategy and roadmap for the future Agile Release Train's (ART's) using Design Thinking methods?
We have the right training for you!
Due to the current situation, especially the contact-reducing measures, we offer our trainings as virtual live trainings. Read more here.
The Agile Product and Solution Management course allows you to discover the right mindset, skills, and tools you need to create successful products and solutions using Agile techniques. Learn how to use Design Thinking to create products and solutions that are:
- Desirable – what customers want
- Viable – profitable for you to build and sell
- Feasible – something you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable – something you can proactively manage to realize ROI
Attendees will recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers – all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
- Analyzing your role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Continuously exploring markets and users
- Driving strategy with market segmentation
- Using empathy to drive design
- Defining product strategy and vision
- Creating roadmaps to build solutions
- Delivering value
- Managing value stream economics
- Creating innovation in the value stream
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Product managers and directors of product management
- Product marketing managers, project managers, Product Owners
- VP of Product Management, Business Owners, Business Analysts
- Product leaders collaborating with product management, architects, subject matter experts, and business line managers
- Exam name: SAFe® 5 Agile Product and Solution Manager Exam
- Exam format: Multiple choice; Multiple select
- Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® 4 Agile Product and Solution Management course
- Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2.0 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score – 45 out of 60 (75%)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
What Attendees Get
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Product and Solution Management exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees of this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending. A background in product or solution management is highly recommended. Those who have experience being a product manager, product marketer, product owner, business owner, or bringing products to market would benefit from this course.
wibas SAFe® Courses
Like all our agile training courses, this one is highly interactive, too. In addition to the official SAFe® slides and exercises, we also convey knowledge using informative visualizations - be it on flipcharts or digital whiteboards. We make the content as interactive as possible and avoid long presentations. wibas trainers are certified SAFe® Program Consultants (SPC) of Scaled Agile, Inc. More details about this training can be found on the .
Training, Consulting & Events